We are living in that mobile age where dual camera or triple camera are common in any mobile devices. HTC bring us triple camera setup with 48 megapixel rear camera and Samsung give us quad camera setup. So why other companies hold back.
Now Nokia announced his new flagship device Nokia 9 PureView with 5 rear camera setup. Yes! You heard right, 5 rear camera. The design of the camera as was developed by Light, the company that made L16 camera. Nokia 9 is a part of Google’s Android one program. It’s been a long time since Nokia comes with something like that. Now let’s see what makes this camera so different.
Nokia 9 PureView install with five 12 megapixel rear camera with ZEISS optics lens. Each lens has f1.8 aperture. With five rear camera in which 2 camera for RGB and 3 camera has monochrome lens that all works simultaneously. It also has one dual LED flash and a time-of-flight sensor for depth mapping. The camera is design to capture a massive amount of data for HDR and depth photography.
Nokia 9 PureView is good for photography , for video it can record 4K(2160) at 30fps and 1080p at 30fps. Nokia 9 PureView has a 20 megapixels Single selfie shooter which can record video at 1080p.
Now other than the camera lets check out the other specification.
First lets talk about the display: It comes with P-OLED 5.99 inches display with 80% body to screen ratio of 1440×2880 pixel resolution. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla glass 5.
Now for the hardware the pure view comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core chipset clock with 2.8 gigahertz along with Adreno 630 GPU. It comes in single variant of 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage and does not have any MicroSD card slot.
PureView runs with ANDROID 9.0(PIE).
For the sensors it has under display fingerprint sensor, Gryo sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Barometer and ANT+
For communication PureView support 4G LTE of cat16, 802.11 dual band Wi-Fi, 5.0 Bluetooth, NFC, GPS and USB Type-C 3.0 reversible connector.
Talking about battery, it consists with 3300mAh battery. PureView support fast charging with both wired or wireless.
The device is also dust/water resistant with rating IP67 (upto 1m and 30min)
Now Quick Review of Nokia 9 PureView:
* 5*12MP f1.8 Rear Camera
* 20MP Front camera
* P-OLED 5.99″ Display
* Protected by Gorilla Glass 5
* IP67 dust/water resistance
* Android 9.0(Pie)
* Snapdragon 845 Octa-Core Chipset
* Adreno 630
* 6GB RAM and 128 GB Internal
* Under Display fingerprint Sensor
* USB Type-C Connector
* 3300mAh Battery
* Fast Wired & Wireless Charging
Now at lowest for the pricing. Nokia set price for this device around 650 euro to 700 Euro which cost in India around 50000 rupees to 57000 rupees that was good value for this flagship device.
The device is just announced yet. It will be set the market around April to May. Stay with us we will inform you when it is start selling.
But for now here are some multi camera phones you want to check out:
1. Honor View20
* 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage
* 48MP primary camera and 25MP front facing camera
* 6.4-inch display
* 2.6GHz Kirin 980 octa core processor
* To Buy Click Here: https://amzn.to/2EvWrgp
2. OnePlus 6T
* 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage
* 16+20 MP Dual rear camera, 16 MP front camera
* Display: 6.41-inch
* Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor
* To Buy Click Here: https://amzn.to/2GJNH8Q
3. Nokia 8.1
* 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage
* 12MP+13MP dual rear camera | 20MP front camera
* 6.18-inch Display
* 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa core processor
* To Buy Click Here: https://amzn.to/2VmOgc7
4. Samsung Galaxy S10
* 8GB RAM, 512GB Storage
* Triple rear camera setup:16MP+12MP+12MP, 10MP f1.9 front facing camera
* 6.1-inch Display
* 2.7GHz + 2.3GHz + 1.9GHz Exynos 9820 octa core processor
* To Buy Click Here: https://amzn.to/2BSjYqe